Part of Making Art is the BUSINESS of Art-making
The quality and consistency of your Internet presence speaks volumes about your craft.
How you represent yourself online – via websites and social media platforms – says everything about who you are and what you have to offer.
As well, the very lack of web presence and social media engagement also speaks volumes about your perceived commitment to sharing your craft or expertise with others.
Having a strong and consistent online presence can make all the difference in the level of your business and/or career success.
Increase your global exposure, fan base and overall revenue generation potential through the creation, (re)development and management of your:
- Brand & Marketing Campaigns
- Outreach & Networking Initiaves
- Public Relations & Electronic Newsletter Efforts
- Social Media & Professional Online Platforms
- Website Content, Functionality & Aesthetics
ABOUT SHANNON WALLACE
Shannon Wallace has been a professional marketing, public/media relations, and public affairs practitioner working in the political, television and entertainment industries for over 20 years. She is also a Jazz vocalist/performer, voiceover and on-camera talent, and public speaker.
GET STARTED TODAY!
- Best Western International
- Chaton Recording Studios
- City of Anthem, AZ
- City of Scottsdale, AZ
- Dee Dee Wood Entertainment, EMMY Award-winning choreographer
- Dennis James, International Bodybuilder
- E.W. Scripps Howard TV
- FCE Fitness
- Gloria Reuben, Actress/Singer
- Jay Cutler, Mr. Olympia, International Bodybuilder
- JazzForward Coalition
- Manchester Craftsman’s Guild (MCG)
- Marty Ashby, GRAMMY Award-winning Jazz Guitarist/Producer
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy
- Musical Instrument Museum (MIM)
- Siena Entertainment
- The Nash, Jazz Venue
- “The Otto D Show” Internet Radio
- PetSmart Corporation
- Posi-Tone Records
- PrimeImage Media
- Walt Weiskopf, Tenor Saxophonist, Steely Dan
“Shannon uses the right combination of marketing intuition, skill and efficiency to have brought me, my brand and my online assets up-to-date and well-poised for increased public awareness of my musical work.” – Walt Weiskopf, Tenor Saxophonist, Steely Dan
“In the ever changing music business environment, Shannon uses the most current tools and techniques to grow your brand and keep it relevant for your constituency.” – Marty Ashby, GRAMMY Award-winning Jazz Guitarist/Producer
“A dynamic individual, Shannon is unfailingly professional, collaborative and considerate.” – Ethnomusicologist/Curator, Musical Instrument Museum
“While her personality is soothing, her presence is powerful. Shannon took our communications program, materials, and image to a new level – and nailed it.” – City of Anthem, AZ
“With swift grace and innovation…Shannon’s creative brilliance as a marketing professional comes from her constant desire to learn new skills and years of experience in a range of public relations, marketing and creative management.” – McDowell Sonoran Conservancy